NEW IN PEAKHOUR 3
◆ Greatly enhanced real-time view. No longer
limited to 3 minutes, you can see as far as 12 hours into the past. View
is now more configurable with different zoom levels, absolute vs.
relative times and more.
◆ Powerful History engine lets you view back
months or even years. The view is highly adjustable and lets you set
almost any time period with a configurable level of detail. Mouse over
elements to see the individual datapoint or drag-select a range to see
an average or sum.
◆ New Configuration Assistant makes setup even
easier. Now supports active scanning for SNMP devices on your local
network and a new validation view that shows you details about the
target you\'ve just chosen.
◆ Usage Triggers can now email you, pop up
an OS notification or run a script when a usage threshold is met.
Configure as many usage thresholds as you like, set to either a
percentage or absolute usage amount (GB)
◆ \"Hide on Unreachable\"
which - if enabled - will completely hide any targets that can\'t be
reached. Great if you roam between different networks (e.g. home and
work) and only want to see those that are being monitored.
◆ Fully supports OS X 10.10 \"Yosemite\" including the new Dark Mode UI and Vibrancy.
- Monitor your Internet usage in real-time and over time.
- Help determine the optimum placement of your Wireless Access Point for maximum performance or troubleshoot slow WiFi.
- Track how much Internet data you\'re using to make sure you don\'t go over your monthly allowance.
- Help troubleshoot Internet performance problems and slowdowns.
- Check your ISP is providing the speeds you\'re paying for.
- Monitor the performance of your network and connected devices: NAS, servers and other network devices.
Can monitor most Internet routers, WiFi access points, PCs, Macs and
servers. (must be SNMP-enabled or UPnP-enabled; UPnP must support IGW
protocol. Head over to peakhourapp.com if you\'re unsure about
◆ Drop-down display showing upload / download graph and router information over time.
◆ Monitor multiple devices at once and/or multiple interfaces on a single device.
Tear-off History view shows you usage or speed information. Adjust the
level of detail and view anywhere from 6 hours to months worth of data.
◆ Detailed usage summary means your monthly consumption is always available at a glance.
◆ Configuration Assistant makes it easy to set up your various devices to monitor.
◆ Auto-Scan automatically detects both UPnP and SNMP devices*
◆ Configurable display:
- Units (eg. MB/sec vs Mbit/sec)
- Scale (Automatic or fixed)
- Graph smoothing
- Graph colors
- Lots more
◆ Optimised for Retina displays.
◆ Fully optimised for Mac OS X 10.10 \"Yosemite\"